Illuminations for Mac:
Illuminations for iOS and tvOS:
Illuminations is an action game centered around fireworks. The goal is to shoot the rising rockets in order to set them off. Do a good job and you'll create a spectacular show of light. Miss too many rockets, and it's game over.
Enemies will spawn to slow down your attempts. Shoot them as well to add to the show, and to prevent them from stopping you. Each rocket you miss will lower the crowd excitement meter, as will each stun shot you receive from enemies. Hitting rockets will raise the meter. If the meter reaches zero, it's game over.
Jack-O-Lantern for iOS and tvOS:
Jack-O-Lantern screen saver for Mac:
Jack-O-Lantern is an app that displays a carved 3D pumpkin. The pumpkin is recreated in loving detail right down to the flickering candle inside. Dozens of carving designs are included, so no getting your hands dirty carving the real thing. Set your iPhone in a dock to give your desk that appropriate Halloween atmosphere, or bring your iPad with you to spookify any outing. Artificial pumpkin smell not included.
Jack-O-Lantern 1.6 for Mac, iOS, and tvOS has been released. Hot on the heels of Illuminations 2.0, here's a new version of Jack-O-Lantern, and yup, it's on Apple TV as well. Now it's even easier to spookify your Halloween decorations. This version also has a completely rewritten render pipeline, so every version looks better than ever. Download today because Halloween is just a couple weeks away!
What's New in v1.6:
- Added support for tvOS.
- Added support for modern iOS devices and screen sizes.
- Rewrote the render pipeline to be entirely shader-based.
- Added new shader effects like screen glow and improved lighting.
- Improved middle drawing with 3d carving and fewer gaps.
- Updated icon.
Illuminations 2.0 for Mac, iOS, and tvOS are now available. That's right, Illuminations is now available for the Apple TV! Blow up some fireworks on the big screen. The iPhone, iPad, and Apple TV versions are all available together at one low price. This version adds full game controller support to every platform as well as save game syncing via iCloud.
And since we're wild and crazy, the itch.io version is now pay-what-you-want, including nothing!
What's New in v2.0:
- Modern system support.
- Support for new device screen sizes.
- Save syncing between MacOS, iOS, and tvOS versions.
- Added MFI and HID game controller support.
- Rewrote the interface and sound systems. It's better now.
- Hitting the bomb button changes background color in Freestyle mode.
- Fixed High Scores rarely displaying the wrong level reached.
- Updated icon.
- Lots of minor bug fixes.