Totally Sweet Sudoku for Mac:
Totally Sweet Sudoku for iPad, iPhone, and iPod touch:
It's a well known fact that ancient ninjas played sudoku to hone their fighting skills before going out to bite the heads off dinosaurs. Dinosaurs no longer roam the Earth (because the ninjas killed them all), but just in case they ever come back, it is recommended that you practice your own ninja arts by playing Totally Sweet Sudoku.
Use logic to fill the grid so that every column, row, and 3x3 box contains the digits 1-9 once and only once. No math is required, as the only math ninjas need to know is the effect of wind speed on the trajectory of an unladen ninja throwing star.
iPhone 5 Screenshots:
- 6 different board sizes from 4x4 to 16x16, and 3 difficulties.
- iCloud saves for syncing between Mac and iOS versions. (Mac App Store and iOS versions only)
- Retina-ready because ninjas hate pixels.
- Full iPhone 5 tall screen support.
- Print puzzles for solving on the go.
- Totally sweet guitar soundtrack for righteous rocking, or chill out with more ambient tracks.
- Unlimited undo and redo. None of that silly single undo here.
- Rockin' hint system to keep you from flipping out on those hard puzzles.
- Ninja chicks with guitars just because!
- Save high scores for bragging to pirates.
- Mac OS X 10.7 or later
- Intel CPU
- OpenGL compatible video card
- iCloud save syncing requires the Mac App Store version.
- iPad, iPhone, or iPod touch
- iOS 5.0 or later
Questions? Comments? Concerns? Marriage proposals? You know where to find me. email@example.com
Copyright 2006-13, Killer Robots. All Rights Reserved.
Apple, the Apple logo, Mac, iPhone, iPod, and iPod touch are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. iPad is a trademark of Apple Inc.